Egg muffin recipe
This week a customer shared her egg muffin recipe she made using produce from our surplus food stall
“My egg muffin recipe is so easy to make, you can store them in the fridge and just grab an go.”
- I spray the egg muffin tray with cooking spray
- Into the tray add chopped spinach and red pepper. You can add whatever ingredients you like just keep in mind, just keep in mind if you need to cook them first before you add to the egg mixture.
- Whisk up about 8 eggs for a 12 cup tray
- Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper, I like to add cumin and paprika.
- Fill the tray with the egg mixture but just enough to cover the other ingredients as they will rise.
- Gas mark 6 and cook for 10 to 15 minutes on the middle shelf.
Build your own terrarium
Build your own terrarium this month with your family at our March’s monthly get-togethers at Old Oak Primary School