Have a go at making these quick and easy savoury bread rolls. Perfect for that loaf of bread that needs eating up!
Ingredients: Onions, tomatoes, garlic, butter, bread, fresh coriander and spring onions Feel free to add or take out vegetables to suit your taste.
Recipe: 1) Get your slice of bread and cut off the crust
2) Once you’ve cut off the crust get a rolling pin and flatten the bread out as much as you can. If you don’t have a rolling pin you can use a hard clean bottle instead
3) Make your garlic butter. First, you need to chop your garlic, add your garlic to your butter. Add a bit of salt and pepper.
4) Cut your veg into thin slices. Now you’ve finished with your vegetables it’s time to add the cheese.
5) Take your garlic butter and spread it on the inside of your bread
6) Add your veg and your cheese
7) Roll it up and secure the end so it’s sealed.
8) Once it rolled and sealed add garlic butter to the outside
9) Put it in the oven until it’s brown and crispy.
Send us your pictures of your creations to firstname.lastname@example.org