1) Bread (also works with pitta bread or wraps)
4) Whole Tomatoes, such as cherry tomatoes or beef tomatoes
5) Pepper and courgette
6) Garlic bulbs
Prepare the base for your pizza bread
1) If you are using bread cut of the crusts of your bread, if you want a thin base gently use a rolling pin to flatten the bread. If you are using pitta or wrap lay it out.
To prepare your toppings
1) Carefully cut your vegetables into thin slices
2) Grate your cheese
To make your tomato sauce
1) Turn on a pan to a medium heat, add your whole tomatoes, add chopped garlic, herbs and cook for 30 seconds stirring.
2) Add 1/4 cup of water and cook on a low heat for 10-15 minutes. Once it has thicken up take off the heat. Season to taste.
Assemble your pizza bread
1) Spread on a layer of tomato sauce to your bread base. Sprinkle on your cheese and evenly place on your vegetables. Add any additional herbs, pepper and salt to your taste.
Bake your pizza bread
Put in a preheated oven to 180 degrees (gas mark 4) for 10-15 minutes, depending on how you want your cheese melted.
Serve warm and enjoy!
Some notes on your quantities and ingredients: inside your box you will find the exact amount you will need to cook this recipe. Feel free to add any extra vegetables to boost your veggie count
We hope you liked this recipe. Feel free to send us your pictures of your creations to email@example.com – we love to see them!